Are you up for the challenge?
Join us to create a world without cancer. Register as a rider, stationary rider, runner, virtual participant or volunteer.
To register, follow these easy steps:
- Decide how you will take on the challenge.
You can register as an individual participant, join a team or create a team. If you want to create a team or join a team, have your team name ready before you register.
- Register for your challenge.
Select the distance you want to ride, the time you want to spin, or join us as a runner, virtual participant, or volunteer.
- Kick-off your registration with a donation.
Riders and runners are required to make a $50 donation during registration. Child riders and runners are required to make a $25 donation. Virtual participants and volunteers are not required to make a donation, but it is recommended to kick start your fundraising.
- Agree to your fundraising commitment.
Riders have a fundraising commitment (amount varies by registration type), check out the Fundraise information for details on how to reach your commitment. If you're feeling ambitious, set a higher goal and go the distance for cancer research. Check out our Top Fundraiser Clubs for more information.
- Have a great time getting ready for the challenge.
Enjoy fundraising, training and getting ready to reach your goal.
- Join us Anti-Cancer Challenge weekend and make a big impact on cancer!