Alone we are strong, together we are unstoppable.
Make a bigger impact on cancer by starting a team. Teams have more fun fundraising and training. Share the amazing journey of participating in the Anti-Cancer Challenge.
- Teams are not exclusive to riders; you can create a team with stationary riders, runners, virtual participants and volunteers. So recruit your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors and anyone else you know.
- Teams are comprised of two or more people. We encourage you to rally at least 10 members for your team.
- The Anti-Cancer Challenge is not a competition. Cycle for Cures is a ride, not to race. Run for Research is timed, but you are welcome to walk. We encourage your friends to have fun and enjoy the challenge as we beat cancer together.
- Teams can be personal with friends and family, or corporate teams with colleagues.
Start a Team
Riders, runners, stationary bike riders, virtual participants and volunteers can start teams. Here is what you need to start a team:
- Determine your team name before you register.
- Determine your team fundraising goal. Teams achieve more than individual riders, set the goal high.
- Once you complete registration, set up your team fundraising page to share what the team is about. Add a photo and share a story to encourage your team to reach the team fundraising goal.
- Start recruiting everyone you know!
Check out the Team Captain Guide for more information on starting a team.
Join a Team
Joining a team is easy. Click here and enter the team name on the Search Team section on the left. Once you find the team you would like to join, click on the team name and then hit the Join Team button on the right. Once you join a team the team captain will receive an email to let them know you have joined their team.