JOIN THE CHALLENGE CREW
Participating in Challenge Weekend is only the beginning. Pick your passion below, sign up, and have a great time getting ready for Challenge Weekend 2018.
Ready to build something great? Join out Challenge Crew to help us plan for 2018. Find your area of passion and make the challenge safe, fun, and impactful.
- Volunteer Crew: Recruit, energize, organize and communicate with event volunteers.
- Route Crew: Ride the routes and provide feedback so we can create the ideal ride.
- Course Spirit Crew: Make our rest stops full of excitement, organize themes, entertainment, and bring the fun to each stop.
- Survivor Crew: Identify ways to honor and engage our survivor community.
- Marketing Crew: Attend promotion events, distribute brochures, visit bike shops, and spread the word.
- Entertainment Crew: Bring the fun and excitement to our Challenge. Identify activities and find great live entertainment to perform.
- Medical Crew: Support our route by recruiting first aid professionals and help us develop the plan to keep all our Challengers safe.
- In-Kind Crew: Identify organizations for in-kind gifts. Ask for donations and organize getting the goods to our Challengers.
Ready to sign up? Click here to join us today!
When it comes to fighting cancer, you can't have enough allies. One way our Executive Committee contributes to our overall success is by building community awareness and establishing key corporate relationships for the challenge. Interested in helping the Anti-Cancer Challenge make great connections? Contact Jennifer Sarrail, Executive Director, at 714-456-8553 to see if joining the Executive Committee is right for you.
SPONSORS AND SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS
Show the world your company or organization is partnering with the Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center to cure cancer.
Our sponsors underwrite the cost of the Challenge so we can continue our promise of dedicating every dollar raised by participants to life-saving cancer research. We work with each of our corporate partners to customize a proposal to increase visibility, enhance customer loyalty, market to a target audience, showcase good corporate citizenship, or provide opportunities to engage employees.
Our supporting organizations help spread the word and start a team to participate in Challenge Weekend.
If your are interested in partnering with The Anti-Cancer Challenge, contact Jennifer Sarrail, Executive Director, at 714-456-8553 for more information.